DJ trainee applications for the Fall 2017 semester are closed! Apps open in November for the Spring 2018 semester.
Reasons to Join:
- Community of music-minded folk!
- Brand new albums every week!
- Overall good times! (ft. In-Studios, Ticket Giveaways, and Dance Parties)
- Resume builder!
- Respect and admiration from peers!
- It’s awesome; you’re awesome; we’re awesome together
We’re always looking for new DJs and bloggers!
We’ve picked out our DJ trainees for this semester. Applications are closed until November, so check back soon!
And we’d love to receive an application from you! But please think twice if you identify with any of these:
- You are not a UTD student, staff, or faculty (you must register with a UTD email address)
- You’re not interested in expanding your musical horizons
- You think Spoon, Radiohead, etc. are still “under the radar”
- You like “every kind of music”
- You plan to play nothing but Pink Floyd and the Foo Fighters, all show, every show
- You plan to leave your fake nails in the studio
- You can’t tell the difference between something that’s “Top 40” or otherwise “commercial radio” and something that’s college-radio friendly (actually, we can’t legally play Top 40 stuff)
- You are anti-fun
- You need a job that pays (unfortunately, this one does not)
- You are a small, cute baby (no babies plzkthx)