Reasons to Join:
- Community of music-minded folk!
- Brand new albums every week!
- Overall good times! (ft. In-Studios, Ticket Giveaways, and Dance Parties)
- Resume builder!
- Respect and admiration from peers!
- It’s awesome; you’re awesome; we’re awesome together
We’re always looking for new DJs and bloggers!
And we’d love to receive an application from you! But please think twice if you identify with any of these:
- You are not a UTD student, staff, or faculty (you must register with a UTD email address)
- You’re not interested in expanding your musical horizons
- You think Spoon, Radiohead, etc. are still “under the radar”
- You like “every kind of music”
- You plan to play nothing but Pink Floyd and the Foo Fighters, all show, every show
- You plan to leave your fake nails in the studio
- You can’t tell the difference between something that’s “Top 40” or otherwise “commercial radio” and something that’s college-radio friendly (actually, we can’t legally play Top 40 stuff)
- You are anti-fun
- You need a job that pays (unfortunately, this one does not)
- You are a small, cute baby (no babies plzkthx)